Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
She is loneley, even thoug you can't tell
She is reaching out

For what? She don't know,
She will continue to sit in silence,
And hope that someone may stumble across,
Her and all of her emptiness,

Everyone is being alive,
She sits alone in her dreams,
Inviseble tears fall, unnoticed, unseen.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me? She asked to air

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me? She asked again x Fantasy



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

PROFILE;

Name; Fantasy
Zodiac; Aquarius
Education; Psychology
Relationship; Single
Lives; in her own world
Hobby; Drawing, Painting, Dancing, Writing, Gaming, Reading
Pets; Cat Sylfayen
Color; Black and Purple

Likes;

Disney movies, Cars, Art, Music,
Candy/chocolate/cake/cookies
Make-up, Allstars, Movies, Quotes, Books, Black Panthers,
Piano, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter,
Twilight saga, Sleeping, Harajuki
Dancing, Gaming, Playstation, Call of Duty. All 4 Seasons
Dragonball Z, D&G;the one, Pictures, Stories
Library's, Musea, Guitar, Sylfayen (L), Anime & Manga, History

Dislikes;

Hate, Liars, Sneaky people that like to gossip too much,
War, Discrimination, Politics, Distinction, Ignorance,
Being ignored, Feeling invisible, Monthly Period, Alcohol,
Drugs, Intimidation, Superficiality, Backstabbers

DESIRES;

- New Haircut
- New clothes
- New school stuff
- Visting L.
- Have a sleepover
- Go to the movies
- Having diner at the Wok
- Make a Character for my story
- Make a story chapter

LEAVE A MESSAGE;

COUNTDOWN;

HISTORY;

19/07/09 - 26/07/09

TWITTER;

follow me on Twitter

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING;

ART;

Daily Painters
Art Gallery
Contemporary original art for sale by painting a day artists and habitual painters, from the Daily Painters Art Gallery
contemporary
original art for sale

www.dailypainters.com

MUSIC;

VISITORS;

free counters

Friday, 24 July 2009
21:13

Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. - C.S Lewis

Hii !

At this moment;
-Mood; Strange -My outfit; short skirt and black top -Hairstyle; pony tale -Perfume; just deoderant -Make Up; Black eye pencil and mascara
-Listening to; The sound of my laptop being on -Longing for; A nice hot bath -Eating/Drinking; Fanta! -Currently missing; A lot of things right now -Thinking; He's back..

Just a quick post because I don't have anything to report actually..
Yes yes! I got a new haircut ^_^
I only need to change the haircolor but that will take a while before I have the time for it.
And when I have it all completed I will post a picture =) like some sort of before and after thingy. Enjoy your weekend !

Labels:

Untill Next Time xoxo